The City Pass is a smart card that offers activity packages with which you will be able to save up to 40%. You only have to choose your favorite attractions and incorporate them in your card. We offer you a great range of more than 30 attractions such as Barcelona City Tour, cultural icons, tours, museums, entertainment and transport.
The card is available in two different formats.
Buy them here!
The Unlimited City Pass includes Barcelona City Tour and 8 other top Barcelona must see and most popular attractions, day tours and dining establishments.
- One day unlimited sightseeing with Barcelona City Tour aboard their hop-on hop-off open top buses stopping at all the top sights of the city.
- Choose from over 30 attractions to enjoy at your own pace over 7 days
Buy it here!
- Basílica de Santa Maria del Mar
- Casa Batlló
- Casa de les Punxes
- Casa Vicens
- Casa Vicens- First Gaudi's House
- Colònia Güell
- Gaudí Exhibition Center
- Gaudí Experiència
- Gaudí's La Pedrera: The Origins
- Gaudí Torre Bellesguard
- La Pedrera Gaudí
- Mirador de Colón
- Palau Requesens
- Artistic Barcelona: Best of Gaudí
- Barcelona City Tour
- Barcelona Highlights
- Boat Tour Las Golondrinas
- Gaudí Park Güell
- Girona: Game of Thrones
- Montserrat Morning Tour
- Picasso museum & Gothic Quarter
- Poble Espanyol
- Sagrada Familia
- Hard Rock Café
- La Burguesa Restaurant
- La Roca Village Shopping Express
- No Solo Brasas Restaurant
- Palacio del Flamenco
- Txapela Restaurant
How City Pass works?
The iVenture Card is a city pass which allows you completely cash free entry or access to your choice of top experiences in Barcelona.
iVenture Card city pass provides great value with substantial savings of up to 40% on usual costs and entry fees.
The validity period begins once you activate your package. Once you activate it, you have 7 consecutive days to see as much as you want before it expires.
Once you've bought your Barcelona iVenture Card you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions included in the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
Every Pass comes with a free color handy guide with helpful maps and information on participating attractions and tours.
- 1.-Select the Package type that suits you best. Choose from Flexi or Unlimited attractions packages.
- 2.-Buy your package securely and you pick it up from our handy Collection Point around Barcelona. Please remember you will be required to bring with you your receipt of purchase and present it to the staff at the Collection Point. Please allow 24 hours for your package to be available for pick up.
- 3.-Plan your itinerary!
- 4.-Present your iVenture Card on arrival at participating operators. Simply swipe your card and you’re in! Please note that some venues may require advanced bookings. You can check if you need to book in advance on the attraction boxes below.
You can find the list of collection points and more information about iVenture Card here.
All the cards include the entry + welcome drink at Casino Barcelona for free .
*Get your aperitif voucher at the main entrance of Casa de les Punxes.
Some attractions that we offer have an additional extra cost that will need to be paid at the moment of getting your City Pass. Montserrat, Girona: Game of Thrones, Artistic Barcelona and Barcelona Highlights require a supplement of 15€ (10€ for kids). On the other hand, the Camp Nou Experience has a supplement of 5€ for adults and kids.
If you have any question or comment, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.