If you are not ready to buy your tickets you can save a copy for later. Enter your email and we’ll send you a copy of your basket.
BARCELONA BY LAND AND SEA: BUS TOUR + ECO CATAMARAN TOUR
With the combined Hop On Hop Off bus tour ticket with catamaran tour along the coast of Barcelona you will discover the best of Barcelona on board the bus and from the sea.
Enjoy a complete experience with Barcelona City Tour and enjoy the best views of the city.
🚌 Tour Barcelona in its entirety on board the Barcelona City Tour bus tour. Get on and off the sightseeing bus as many times as you want. You can visit the highlights of the city in a personalized way according to your interests and at your own pace. Get back on the bus to continue the panoramic tour from the top floor with open-top roof. Enjoy the views and the content of the audio guide.
🌊 Get off next to the World Trade Center or the Port Vell (depending on the route) and enjoy an hour of sailing on an ecological catamaran powered by solar panels along the coast of Barcelona. You will enjoy a unique perspective of the city, and all in one ticket!
➡ On the boat you can purchase an audio guide with exclusive content with information about the panoramic tour, enjoy the bar service with BIO options and contribute to the conservation of the marine environment with the purchase of a drink or meal.
Don't miss the amazing skyline of Barcelona from the sea!
With just one ticket you will have the chance to discover Barcelona in its entirety.
- Barcelona East / Barcelona West
- Barcelona Center / Further outstanding places (Montjüic, Tibidabo, Park Güell...)
- Barcelona by land / Barcelona from the sea
Duration: 1 hour sailing along the coast of Barcelona.
- June and July: 13h00 / 14h30 / 16h00 / 17h30 / 19h00
- August: 12h30 / 14h00 / 15h30 / 17h00 / 18h30
- September: 12h00 / 13h30 / 15h00 / 16h30 / 18h00
- 01 - 29 October: 11h00 / 12h30 / 14h00 / 15h30 / 17h00
- 30 October - November - December: 11h00 / 12h30 / 14h00 / 15h30 / 15h30
- January (Daily) : 11h00 / 12h30 / 14h00 / 15h30
- February (Wednesday to Sunday): 11h30 / 13h00 / 14h30 / 16h00
- March (Daily): 12h00 from 26th to 31st March / 13h30 / 15h00 / 16h30
Departure point: The catamaran departs from the Moll de les Drassanes. The closest stops of Barcelona City Tour are stop 4 (Passeig de Colom) and stop 5 (World Trade Center) of the West route; or stop 3 (Port Vell) of the East route of Barcelona City Tour.
Route: From Port Vell to the Olympic Port. During the sailing you will enjoy views of the most emblematic places of Barcelona.
Buy now your catamaran cruise + bus tour tickets with an exclusive 10% OFF
Panoramic sightseeing bus tour + Catamaran tour along the coast of Barcelona + Free walking tour of the Gothic Quarter