If you are not ready to buy your tickets you can save a copy for later. Enter your email and we’ll send you a copy of your basket.
Registration and General Information. CITY TOUR WORLDWIDE, S.L. (hereinafter “CTWW”) is a company registered in the Business Registry of Barcelona in Sheet B473069, Volume 44977, Folio 192, Entry1, with Tax ID no. B-66595208. Our contact information is as follows: Address: C/ Pablo Iglesias 84, 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona); Telephone no.: +34 934 026 900; E-mail: email@example.com
Purpose and Content of the Website. Through its website, CTWW allows its users to purchase tourist services in different cities made available by third-party local operators. CTWW shall not be liable for any errors or omissions that may exist in the information provided, nor for how said information may be applied or used. CTWW reserves the right to modify the website content, this general Legal Notice and any specific legal notice, as well as the conditions of use and the privacy policies that may be applicable to this website, at any time and without prior notice.
Free Access and Use of the Website. Access to the website detailing the services provided by the CTWW is free for users of the website. Nevertheless, some of the services provided by CTWW through the website are subject to payment of a fee, as determined in the corresponding general terms and which must be accepted before proceeding with the purchasing process.
User Registration. In general, provision of the services does not require prior subscription or registration of the users. Nevertheless, CTWW makes use of some of the services conditional upon prior completion of the corresponding form, which is available to those who wish to make use of the online ticket-sales service, work with us or perform queries.
Authenticity of Information. The user guarantees the authenticity of all the data supplied as a result of completing the necessary forms for providing the services. Similarly, the user shall be responsible for keeping all the information supplied to CTWW permanently up to date and adapted at all times to the real situation of the user. In any event, the user shall be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made by him/her and for any damages that this might cause to CTWW or to third parties as a result of the information provided.
Minors. In order to use the services, minors must first obtain permission from their parents, legal guardians or legal representatives, who shall be considered liable for any act carried out by the minors in their charge. The required legal age for contracting services is 18, except for minors who have been empowered to this effect by their legal guardians.
Full responsibility for determining the specific content and services to which minors may have access lies with the legal guardians or legal representatives responsible for said minors. As Internet allows access to content that may not be appropriate for minors, users are notified of the existence of mechanisms, specifically computer programs for filtering and blocking, which make it possible to limit the content available and, while these programs are not infallible, they are especially useful for controlling and restricting the material accessible by minors.
Obligation to Use the Website and Services Properly. Users undertake to use the website and services in accordance with the law and for the purpose for which they were created. To this effect, users shall abstain from using any of the services for illicit ends or purposes, prohibited in this legal notice, or which harm the rights and interests of third parties, or in any way might damage, put out of action, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the computer services or documents, files or any type of stored date in any computer (hacking) of CTWW of other users or any user of the Internet (hardware and software).
Obligation to Use the Content Properly. Users undertake to use the content made available to the users on the website, understood as, but not limited to the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as the graphic design and source code (hereinafter, the Content), in accordance with the law, this legal notice, the specific terms of certain services and other notices, and, in particular, they undertake to abstain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or publicly communicating in any other way, transforming or modifying the Content, unless they have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legal to do so.
- Deleting, manipulating or altering in any other way the copyright and other identifying data of reserved rights of CTWW.
Placement of Hyperlinks that Allow Access to the Pages of the Website and the Services. Users and, in general, those who intend to establish a hyperlink between their web page and the website (hereinafter, Hyperlink) must comply with the following terms:
- A frame shall not be created over the pages of the website;
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made regarding CTWW, its directors, its employees, the web pages of the website or the services provided;
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to generally accepted moral standards and good manners or public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to the rights of third parties.
The establishment of the hyperlink does not, in any case, imply the existence of a relationship between City Tour Worldwide SLU and the owner of the web page on which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by City Tour Worldwide SLU of its content or services.
Intellectual Property. CTWW reserves all rights to the content - text and graphical - that appears on the website.
Data Protection. CTWW reserves the right to include data of a personal nature that you provide to us voluntarily (such as via e-mail or through the forms made available on this website) in a file kept in our custody for the purposes of processing your requests and/or questions. You can exercise your rights to access, correct, delete or oppose the processing of your data by writing (and attaching a copy of an official identification document) to CTWW (Pablo Iglesias, 84, 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona), or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating on the envelope or in the subject line: “Advertencia legal”. CTWW agrees to keep all of the information of a personal nature that you send to us confidential and to store it in such a way that avoids its unauthorised alteration, loss or processing, in keeping with the current state of technology. There are no hyperlinks on our website that allow transferring your data to other websites. Moreover, your data will not be segmented, nor will we use invisible personal data methods. Our website may contain forms that gather your personal data for specific purposes. In these situations, the conditions specific to each case shall apply.
Links. By clicking on any of the links (or hyperlinks) that may be shown on our website, you agree that these are provided for information purposes only and that CTWW has no control over and shall not be liable for the information being accessed.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
- Exclusion of guarantees and liability for the operation of the Website and its Services. CTWW does not guarantee the availability or continuity of operation of the website and services. Whenever reasonably possible, City Tour Worldwide SLU shall provide notice of any interruptions to the operation of the website and services.
City Tour Worldwide SLU disclaims, to the fullest extent allowed by the law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of operation of the website and services, or the failure of utility that users might attribute to the website and services and to the failures in access to the different web pages of the website or those from which the services are provided.
- Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability for Content
- Quality. CTWW maintains all technical updates to prevent computer damage and complies with the technical measures of the Organic Law on data protection in order to guarantee privacy; however, it does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the content that may adversely affect your computer system (software and hardware) or the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system. City Tour Worldwide SLU disclaims any liability for damage of any kind that the presence of a virus or of other elements present in the contents might cause to the computer system, electronic documents or files of the users.
- Legality, Reliability and Utility. CTWW disclaims any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or accessing of the content, and, in particular, though not exclusively, for damages that may be due to the following:
- Failure to comply with the law, as a result of transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or accessing of the content;
- Infringement of CTWW’s intellectual and industrial property rights, secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, the right to honour, personal and family privacy and the image of people, property rights and rights of any other kind belonging to a third party as a result of transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or accessing of the content;
- Acts of unfair competition or unlawful advertising as a result of transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or accessing of the content;
- Lack of truth, accuracy, exhaustiveness, pertinence and/or timeliness of the content;
- Failure to comply, delay in complying, defective compliance or termination for any reason with or of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts executed with third parties through or as a result of accessing the content;
- Defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or otherwise transmitted or made available, received, obtained, or those which have been accessed via the website or services.
- Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability for Services Provided by Third Parties Through the Website
- Quality. CTWW disclaims any liability for damage of any kind that might be due to viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the services provided by third parties through the website and that may cause adverse effects in the computer system, electronic documents or files of the users.
- Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability for Information, Content and Services Hosted Outside the Website. The website makes available to users technical linking devices (such as links, banners, buttons, etc.), which allow users to access the websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties (hereinafter, Linked Sites). The installation of these links on the website has the sole purpose of facilitating access by the users to the information, content and services available on said websites. City Tour Worldwide SLU does not offer or sell itself or through third parties the information, content and services available on the Linked Sites, nor does it first control, approve, recommend or monitor them or make them its own property. City Tour Worldwide SLU does not guarantee or assume any liability for damage of any kind that might be due to the following:
- the operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the Linked Sites;
- the maintenance of the information, content and services existing on the Linked Sites;
- the provision or transmission of the information, content and services existing on the Linked Sites;
- the quality, lawfulness, reliability and utility of the information, content and services existing on the Linked Sites, provided by third parties through the website.
- Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability for Use of the Website, Services and Content by the Users. CTWW disclaims any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the use of the services and content by the users or which may be due to the lack of truthfulness, timeliness and/or authenticity of the information that the users provide to other users about themselves and, in particular though not exclusively, due to damages of any kind that might be due to identity theft of a third party carried out by a user in any kind of communication carried out through the website.
Procedure in the Event that Illegal Activities Are Carried Out. In the event that any user or third party considers that events or circumstances exist that show the illicit nature if the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, or other rights, they should notify CTWW.
Duration and Termination. Provision of the website service and the other services is, in principle, of indefinite duration. CTWW, however, is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the website service and/or any of the services at any time, without prejudice to the provisions of the corresponding general terms. Whenever reasonably possible, CTWW shall provide notice of any termination or suspension of the provision of the Website services and other Services.
Applicable Law. This Legal Notice is governed by the applicable Spanish law. The parties submit to the courts and tribunals of Barcelona, expressly waiving their corresponding jurisdictions. Nevertheless, both parties shall do everything reasonably necessary to try to resolve any conflicts in an amicable manner.