Discover some of the most important modernist buildings in the city. Learn about all the secrets hidden and skip the lines at Park Güell on a guided walking tour. Walk along the most important street in Barcelona and admire the two most important Gaudí Houses from the outside.
- Admire the many details of the Sagrada Familia façades and its extensive symbolism.
- Explore Park Güell on this guided visit and marvel at Gaudí’s abilities.
- Contemplate La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, reflection of Gaudí’s incredible imagination.
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Radio guide system.
- Local guide.
- Admission to Park Güell.
Departure point: Julia Travel Office, Estació del Nord, Ground floor, Platform 19. Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80
Departure time: 15:30
Duration: Approx. 4 hours (transportation included)
From 49 €