If you are not ready to buy your tickets you can save a copy for later. Enter your email and we’ll send you a copy of your basket.
Service and schedule
Does the Barcelona bus tour operate every day? We offer an uninterrupted service throughout the year, except for Christmas Day (25 December) and New Year’s Day (1 January).
How long does each route take?
• Summer: 2 hours for the Orange/West Route and 2 hours 25 minutes for the Green/East Route.
• Winter: the estimated time for both routes is around 2 hours
What is the bus schedule?
• The first round starts at 9:00 a.m.
• The last round starts at 8:00 p.m. from stop Nº1 · Plaça Catalunya
• The first round starts at 9:00 a.m.
• The last round starts at 7:00 p.m. from stop Nº1 · Plaça Catalunya
How often does the bus pass by each stop?
Service frequency varies between 7 and 25 minutes, depending on the time of the year. Download the City Tour Worldwide mobile application and locate the bus in real time. (Click here to download)
SPECIAL SERVICE 2021-2022
From July 2021 until further notice, our Barcelona Hop On Hop Off Bus will run both the Orange/West route and the Winter Green/East route (instead of the Summer Green route).This tour visits emblematic places such as Gòtic, Port Vell, Paseo de Gracia, Sagrada Familia, Park Güell or Torre Agbar, among other points of interest.
- Hours: 09:00 to 19:00
- First and last run depart from Plaza Catalunya (Stop 1)
You can buy your tickets in advance or for the same day. On our official website we give you a 10% discount and you will receive immediate confirmation on your mobile.
Enjoy our audio guide in 15 languages
Enjoy a guided tour while you enjoy the panoramic tour on board the Barcelona City Tour. Each bus has an automatic audio guide system available in 15 different languages with information on the different points of interest that you will discover during the route.
You just need to connect the headphones that we will give you free and enjoy the content while touring the city in a different way.
The available languages are Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Arabic, Swedish and Hebrew.
Would you like us to include any other language? Contact us and send us your suggestions!
The first 100% electric sightseeing bus in Spain
Barcelona City Tour launched in 2019 the first 100% electric sightseeing bus in Spain.
A new open-top bus with a sliding roof that allows us to save up to 45 tons of CO2 per year.
It has a range of 170 kilometers and a fully electric motorization. Barcelona City Tour is committed to sustainable tourism.
Customize your tour with the Hop-On Hop-Off service
Personalize your tour with the Hop-on Hop-off service of our sightseeing bus. Visit the entire city at your own pace and discover Barcelona as you have always dreamed of.
The Hop On Hop Off service allows you to get on and off our double decker bus as many times as you want while the validity of your ticket lasts. You have unlimited access to the bus, from any stop and any route, so you can visit every corner of Barcelona.
Remember that you have two tours and more than 30 stops waiting for you. Check out our map and plan your visit.
What other services does our bus tour offer you?
• Barcelona City Tour boasts a fleet of 40 double-decker buses with a panoramic upper deck affording a unique view of the city.
• The lower deck is air-conditioned and all our vehicles are equipped with anatomical seats to make your trip more comfortable.
• Remember that our entire fleet is red in colour, indicating on the front which route is being covered at any given time.
• To ensure that those with reduced mobility can also enjoy the service, all our vehicles are equipped with a ramp accessing the rear door and a space set aside for wheelchairs, a continuous low floor platform and a quick kneeling system that tilts the vehicle to the right.
• To ensure a smooth service, all passengers should enter by the front door and exit from the rear. Also, our buses have two sets of stairs linking the two levels: the front one should be used to go up and the rear one to go down, to save time and make our trips even more enjoyable.
The Barcelona City Tour buses meet all EU emissions regulations.
Free on-board Wi-Fi
Our buses feature free Wi-Fi, so you can surf and keep yourself informed as you travel with us.
In the case of rain, our staff will cover the upper deck so you can continue to enjoy the route, even when the weather turns nasty.
Audio in 15 languages
All tickets include a set of standard headphones and a pre-recorded audio guide controlled by our on-board staff.
Space designed for persons with reduced mobility
You will be given an information brochure when you get on one of Barcelona City Tour’s Hop-on Hop-off buses.
Information brochures and guides
When you board the bus, you’ll be given a brochure with a plan of the city and details of the routes with a description of the stops. The brochure is available in up to 6 languages, depending upon availability: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German and Italian.